Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Vocabulary homework #CP 9

1_Gracfully
 
          I like to play soccer gracfully , because it needs that. Every sport needs some who has graceful skills. If you want a healthy body you have to do some exercises.
In addition playing soccer makes you more healthy , because you have to use the whole body. As you can see, the graceful body won't come if you don't play sports.

2_Brief
    
          I would be good at one sport for many years.I don't like to be good in only  brief amount, because it will not be useful for me. If i want to play any sport that may gives me money I won't play it for a brief time. Playing sports as habit will make you love it, so when you love something you'll do all your best and you won't get bored.

1 comment:

  1. Soccer is so exciting. My husband watches it all of the time. He likes Rugby, too. Do you know rugby?

    ReplyDelete