Friday, June 5, 2015

Vocabulary homework #CP 10

1_Affect
          
             I would like say the romantic  music deeply affect me , because always talking about love and telling story. My favorite singer is Mohammed Abdo. His a good singer and can creative his own style. He have many successful song .
His voice always deeply affects me and makes me happy.My wife also likes his song and I share that with her.

2_ Published 
              
              My favorite book published in 1999 in my country.The writer is name Ayed Algarni. His talking about his own adventure in Africa before ten years.I enjoyed too much when I was reading the book, because he have talent to describe everything.While I reading the Book I was exciting and I can't stope.
I can't wait to get his a new book.

1 comment: